CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

surprise! surpise!

Last week, the husband went home and surprised me with this ...

SONY DSC-TX1 Digital Still Camera
I don't know what prompted him to get us a new digital camera, since our old Sony (DSC-W55) idiot cam still working very well. But the husband told me it was a surprise gift too from his partner in Japan. A gift?! Whoa!! A brand new, recently-released Sony TX71 camera as a gift! Boy, he's very generous eh?! Well, the husband told me to call it as a "baby-arrival" gift from his partner. That is, for us to capture precious moments will have for our newly-born son, Migo. Anyway, I checked the web for newly-released digital cameras and I found out new cam Sony TX71 special features. Aside from sweep panorama, it has anti-motion blur and with handheld twilight mode for sharper and cleaner night shots. Coolness!! Hehehe! Now I can't wait to use it for our upcoming parties this week. But first, need to get protective sheet or plastic for the screen before I use it.

0 comments: