CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

home improvements - the living room

Since I plan to do some home improvements lately, I plan to do some minor changes in our living room. As a start, I so want to prepare our living room with a Christmas theme atmosphere by putting some home accents like with a splash of red and gold colors. From corner center pieces, accent chairs or pillows, table centerpieces and even rugs. I saw on the web area rugs which I think will be prefect for my holiday theme effect. A small area rug will be nice focal point of the house, and getting the deep red color will just be perfect to match the festive mood theme of the house. Anyway, the price is very competitive and it even offers free shipping for items priced above $75. Great deal, huh! You, any plans for home improvement this year?





0 comments: