CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Toy Kingdom Warehouse Sale

Every year, I always make it a point to go to Toy Kingdom Warehouse Sale. I never miss this once a year shopping opportunity since I always end up getting good toys at a great price! As always, I made sure that I'll be at the TK Warehouse Sale at Megatrade Hall early on it's first of opening. And this year ... was no exception. I was able to grab really nice items for Christmas gifts. With the husband having more than thirty plus (yes, 30!) inaanaks ... need to be practical, thrifty and wise Chrsitmas shopper, you know! LOL.

Anyway, just want to share some of the great finds I got from the last Toy Kingdom Sale 3 this year. Price insanely amazing and items really at a great steal! I was even surprised with further mark-downs when it passed the barcode scanner of the shop.

Transformers Robots from P1,499 down to P400 each


G.I Joe Toys from 999.75 to P500 (bought two : for my brother G.I JOE fanactic fan and niece!)


Looney Tunes Majorette : Bugs Bunny, Taz, Tweety and Coyote Car Toys from P899 to P200

Magnet Books from P299 to P50

Shellcore Shape Toy Sorter From P999.75 to P400

Barbie Dolls : From P399 to P200 each (got five of these again!)

Jungle Puppets Theater from P699 to P250 (laavveet!! bought 5 packs of this! LOL)


Musical Farm from P599 to P300


For Samantha : Barbie Hawaiian Girl with Wrap and Twist Hair P1,199 to P600

Bratz Rockstar Guitar P2,799.75 to P1,000 (thanks to jody, gave samantha complementing hannah montana rockstar dance pad wig and video, cool christmas rockeoke party eh?!)

Sadly, because of limited time ... I forgot to buy small trinkets for Sam's classmates. Hahaha! Got so excited with the Transformers and G.I Joe toys instead. Though I plan to get additonal items at Richwell Toy Sale at Libis, I was told the items here not as fab as the items I got above. It used to be the "it" store for toys at a discount, but for the past two years ... the sale items not as amazing anymore. Too bad. I can still remember the 5 ft. Chicco slide I bought at Richwell three years ago, it was priced at P7k only from P15k store price. That was a good buy! Unfortuntely, they don't offer this kind of sale items anymore. Oh well, probably next year then it'll improve.

3 comments:

Mich said...

i regret not going there! :( worth it na kesa punta pa divi diba? next year puntahan ko yan. LOL!

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

ok lang yan mich, may next year pa! hehehe! :)

meron pa toy warehouse sale at athena building, libis. i saw the streamers weeks ago, starting nov 12 ... and yun sa richwell din, every weekends. check mo din yun. though not sure if ganun kaganda mga sale items like sa TK.

Anonymous said...

hi po... like ko lng po kung may alam b p kayo mga sale sa toys or kahit bagay n para sa mga bata tulad ng libro damit txt nyo nman po sa cel ko 0917-463-45-28 etc n murang mura pls thanks po