CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

home improvement projects

Before I check for walk in tubs for our bathroom upgrades plans this month, allow me to share some of my to do list while I am still stuck here at home for the next 60 days or while enjoying my maternity leave with my new baby.
1. look for handyman to change broken door and cabinet hinges.
2. change lanai sliding doors to analok frame.
3. put up the christmas tree and decorate christmas lights outside the house.
4. install new screen door for the dirty kitchen/laundry area.
5. re-upholster sofa.
6. proceed with the exterior house painting (will it rain again next few weeks?)
7. fix home theater wiring at master's bedroom.
8. cabinet spring cleaning : discard old items and kids' stuff to give-way to more cabinet space! (A must!)
My vacation schedule very timely, don't you think so? With me here at home and with the upcoming holiday season, I can do more stuff and prepare for Christmas party this year. And what better way to spend bonding time with the family but during holiday season. Simply perfect, wouldn't you agree? Wish I can do this yearly. LOL :)

0 comments: