CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

baby shower

Another baby boom in the office now. Three of my colleagues are pregnant, and they are about to give birth in the next few months. As early as now we are preparing for their baby shower party, a little bit early, but this is to anticipate anything that might happen in the next few weeks. I've ran out of ideas what to give to the new babies, hence I've decided to give somehing for the mom instead. I find it useful and practical to get the new moms cocoa butter stretch mark, this works wonders for me. I used this product diligently when I was pregnant, and even continued using it until I gave birth. I am happy to say, it really minimizes the stretch marks brought by pregnancy. No dark lines seen and makes skin smooth too. No fear to wear bikinis, as stretch marks gone in a matter of few months.

0 comments: