CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

on insurance renewal

It's the time of the year again, wherein all our cars due for insurance renewal. The price of our car insurance quite steep this year, blame it to the additional charges to cover the Acts of God incident. It used to be a FREE coverage as part of the insurance package. However, with the Ondoy (Typhoon Kestana) calamity last October, the insurance companies experienced heavy loss thus they've included this with a premium fee this year. The increase in price, depending on the year model and make of the car, but generally, an additional $50-$75 from the premium coverage. Now, with the high price of insurance, I am now shopping for the best online quote on the web. I need to be practical, as I need to pay two car insurance at the same month. I've checked Mercury insurance reviews online, and so far the rates looks appealing and competitive. I am still checking some insurance websites, comparing prices, terms and packages. And hopefully by next week I can decide as I need to insure all our cars by June 1st. Wish me luck.

0 comments: