CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School Time

Its June already, that means one thing...school time for the kids. Thus, need to shop for the kids asap.So it's back to school shopping again as I need to buy new school materials for the kids. I don’t need to buy the basic school materials, like notebooks, crayons, etc., for Sam because her school already provides them. Luckily, I just need to buy her shoes, socks and undergarments for her school use. Unlike Sam’s school, Ico's school does not provide him any school materials. I need to buy Ico the usual materials such as pads, fillers, pens, and other art class parphernalias as per requirement. And since Ico is now in highschool I also need to buy him lab materials such as lab gowns, and safety materials like safety glasses for his Chemistry class. How about you, have you started your school shopping?

0 comments: