CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

on ico's weight

Now I’m worried about my son Ico. He's gaining weight lately and becoming a couch potato. And since it's summer, my son not engaged in any sport activity but instead just lay on his bed all day and surfs the web or busy with his social networking accounts like facebook and friendster. He's already a teenager, and as far as I know teenagers always think about how they look. They put so many things on their face so that it wouldn’t have any pimples. Naturally, teeners want to look their best. They always look at the mirror and fix their hair for hours. And lastly, they overreact when they gain weight. Ico hasn’t done anything to lose weight, despite all our diet pep talks, he can't seem to lose weight. So I am looking for weight loss pills that work. Any suggestions?

0 comments: