CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

on sleeping habits

Lately, my sleeping habits not good. My normal sleeping time is from 2am to 7am. And with barely five hours sleeping time, I can feel my body ready to give-in wthin a weeks time. Why the change of sleeping habits? Well... blame it on my excessive cappuccino drinking, late-night DVD watching, and mostly, taking care of my active little squirt. And because I lack sleep, I noticed major acne break-out on my face. Dark circles and wrinkles can also be found under my eyes. Thus, I am hoping to find an effective eye creams on the web. So far, haven't decided which best cream to use. Still undecided. And with hundreds of available eye creams in the market, need to read more, probably choose which one is effective based on surveys and customer's feedbacks and reviews. But for now, I need to consult my dermatologist first. Better to have my problems checked before I decide to purchase any eye creams.

0 comments: