CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

change of heart

Change of heart ... again. This time with my recently purchased Goyard GM St. Louis black bag. I am selling it at a very, very reasonable price. Don't get me wrong, I love this bag to bits! It's practical, functional, sturdy and convenient to use. But since I have my Goyard St. Louis PM (small) in yellow, think I am willing to let go of my GM size ... to upgrade to another Goyard model -Fidji Hobo. My friend will be going to Paris next month, and I am asking her to get me Fidji hobo either with the same color (black) I have now, or the limited edition pink or the heavenly white.

But, before I grab another bag ... need to dispose my GM first. Otherwise, I don't have money to buy the fidji bag. Hahaha! I am soooo poor for the next two months, and April was my over-the-budget bag shopping month. Really, over the budget!! Blame it with the low Euro and USD rates. And my poor EQ to wait! Good thing the husband gave me an early pressy (cash), to pay my new baby from Paris. It's his birthday promise, you see. :) I am sure the husband will kill me if I get another new bag by June ,as I told him the C bag will be my last. Hehehe!


But sadly, after exchanging emails with Goyard Paris, I found out the Fidji bag's production stopped. It will be re-designed and will be available by end of the year. Check out the email below.

Dear Ms. Soriano,

Thank you for your message, and for your trust in Goyard. We are as always happy to be able to assist you !

Our Fidji hobo bags are going to be re-designed by the end of this year (they will especially feature a large portion of leather on their top parts, as well as an adjustable strap) ; so we are now selling the only colors we have left in stock, i.e. our light blue and orange tones. The re-designed Fidji hobo bag should be available by the very end of the year, around November or December.

We hope this will answer to your request, and remain at your disposal for any further help we may provide you.


Yours sincerely,
Florent Zanuto

233, rue Saint Honore 750
01 Paris T +33 (0) 1 42 60 57 04 - F +33 (0) 1 49 26 00 55 www.goyard.com

0 comments: