CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

acne problems

I am stressed so much ... add that I am having sleepless nights which caused my acne break-out. I worry too much about work as I am given new task for 2011. For next year, will be handling bigger role for the comapny --the Managed Services. With a huge target and growth expectations, I worry if I can handle the task. I tried fighting my acne problems by visiting my derma but the problem still persists. My friends suggested that I take acnepril ; herbal and all natural formula that eliminates the root cause of acne. Not sure yet to if I will try new things on my face but as my friends claims the acnepril attacks in three ways: it balances hormone levels, detoxify and cleanses body and skin tones and strengthens skin with essential nutrients. Sounds promising, huh. Let's see if this will work to fight all my acne problems.


0 comments: