CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

on losing weight

My younger sister and I was all out for a friendly debate last weekend deciding what are the best diet pills available in the market nowadays. You see, both of us gained so much weight after giving birth and we haven't gotten our pre-preggo figure back. We tried several ways on how to lose weight such as dancing , gym excercises, belly-dancing, boxing and even running but so far, it was not successful for us. The result was slow and we end up eating more after all the rigorous activities. We've decided to try fat burning options such as the lipofuze reviews which I found online most helpful. As per article, excercise and eating less is not the answer in losing weight. What is important is to increase metabolism to burn more fat and suppress one's appetite. So far ...so good. I am on my second month and I love the results already. I've noticed the change in me when I took L-Carnitine products. Very effective. Try it out!

0 comments: