CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2010

on laptop insurance

Ever thought of getting laptop insurance? I never thought I will be needing one, until my son brought up the idea of getting laptop insurance for our security and protection. With the recent incident of laptop theft at my son's school, he told me to consider availing laptop insurance to avoid loss of important documents, and gadget for his school use. Since I gave his netbook as a graduation gift, he's very careful with his gadget for fear of losing and non-replacement should he lost the netbook. In fact, he's the one who told me that it is now possible to insure laptops used by kids in school, by putting tracking device to check location of laptop. Cool eh? Now I wonder if this will be an effective means of laptop security. What do you think?

0 comments: