CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

christmas shopping ...

batch 1 done. Already bought gifts for my female colleagues today to avoid the holiday rush. All items purchased from my favorite store, Rustan's (Makati) as they are the only store here in Manila who provides excellent customer service. Also, I heart how each item lovingly wrapped with pretty wrapper with trimmings ...a must for me! Bad confession ... I love buying (and shopping) gifts for people but I don't like wrapping presents. Got no talent on this! Hahaha! Hence, I leave all the packaging and gift-wrapping to Rustan's ...my ever-dependable store.

And for this season, I've decided to give my colleagues something useful for their travel. Aside from the usual beauty products which will be handy for trips, and travel organizers. I've also added best acne products to beat those unwanted zits caused by stress, dirt and pollution. Very practical and nice gift idea, don't you think so?

0 comments: