CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 12, 2010

christmas wish list

Christmas is definitely here!Together with my blogging friends we already started our traditional exchange gift or kris-kringle online. And to avoid the holiday rush, we've decided to make gift-giving early to give us ample time to shop and send our gifts to our babies anywhere in the world. Really excited!!

And for my Christmas wish list, I hope my Secret Santa Mommy would send me any of the following:

Victoria Secret sleepwear - comfortable sleepwear for my everyday use =)
jammies set

ruffle slip for that sexy look

VS cotton nightshirts - preferable colors pink, lavander or red.

3. To protect me from cold, and still look be fab this holiday season... gorgeous Ralph Lauren sweaters to match my new dress. Lovely red cropped cardigan from RL.

0 comments: