CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Starbucks Limited Edition 2011 Coffee Planner

Yes, it's Chritsmas time ... and one of the tell-tale signs the holiday season already here, RED holiday cups from Starbucks and of course, the much coveted sticker-mania collection to get the Starbucks Coffee 2011 Planner. To get the planner, you need to collect nine (9) stickers from the holiday coffee collection (Praline Mocha, Toffee Nut Latte and Peppermint Mocha) and eight (8) stickers from the regular Starbucks coffee beverage. Very easy.

But as for me, I was able to get my planner the fast way ... by simply booking an event! LOL. Got Starbucks as one of my food carts at Migo's party and as a treat, I was given two planners for FREE! Should have been three but I was told the reservation fee I paid months ago not valid since it was settled prior the promo period. Oh well, still happy about it! Check out our new Starbucks planners: metal and velvet cover variety.


0 comments: