CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

another Unang Hirit segment

Remember my short tv exposure stint for Unang Hirit weeks ago with Jody for Scotchbrite? Well, I received a call this afternoon asking me if possible to do another segment at my house tomorrow afternoon. Without hesitating, I said yes since I want to redeem myself from my last tv exposure! lol. They need four mommy talents, and three locations (particularly kitchen area) for the Unang Hirit shoot with Suzi Entrata. This time, I won’t personally appear on the segment, but my kitchen will be featured. Hahaha…ok na din. Mind you, wala bayad yun ha maski rental ng kitchen! Think I’ll get free Scotchbrite pads again as payment (sana one year supply noh!) Then I called my friendly neighbors as Mommy talents and asked them if possible to use their kitchen area for the shoot. They all agreed naman. Babait!! And presto...on tomorrow for the Scotchbrite shoot! Will post detailed kwento after the shoot. For the meantime, I need to prepare dirty, greasy pots and pans as props for tomorrow. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

I followed this story from Jody's blog. Wow, next big stars na ba nyan kayo? LoL.

Anonymous said...

Considering the close relationship of replica watches
and the aviation, the bezel is decorated by wind rose to record the process beneath water or in the sky. 2010 sees a number of bold new swiss replica watches
but this Galactic 41 model is more demure - and probably a better choice for most men. The Galactic 41 collection (also coming in several smaller sizes for women) is a more approachable design that is very pure to Replica Breitling Watches
.