CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

package from New York

Wooohooo!! Received my first batch of online orders from hubby's aunt in New York. Like a kid receiving her early Christmas gift, I was very excited when I opened the balikbayan box. All the Dora items ordered arrived just in time for Sam's schooling. I was able to buy her Dora the Explorer tin can lunch box, insulated bags, sippy cups and utensils from allaboardtoys.com at a discounted price. The package arrived last Friday together with some of our online orders such as kirkland vitamins for kids, acne treatment medication for my son, Bath & Body hand lotions, perfumes and cosmetics for MIL. Truly a delight receiving these knick-knacks from my aunt. :) I can't wait for my next shipping box this July. This time, it'll be mostly clothes for Sam I ordered from Old Navy and Gap... oh, at a great discount price too! Really, really happy!! Thank heavens for online shopping! :)

0 comments: