CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do I need to lose weight?

Bwahahaha!!! I sooo love this test!! Did not cheat ha! I swear!?!!
I inputed my correct weight in pounds (138) and my height 5'4 in. (64)

Then presto .... still perfect weight for my height!! lol.

Thanks Kelly for sharing this fun test. Really...made me feel good today!! Woohooohoo!! (Mc Do and Yellow Cab delivery, I'm BAAACCKK! lol.)


Your Weight is IDEAL



Your BMI is 23.7 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25

Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.

Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.

So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!

Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!

Do You Need to Lose Weight?

This is me... when I was 115 lbs at my wedding day. Really slim,huh! But I was much slimmer before I gave birth to Ico at 108 lbs. Sooo thin!! Sorry, got no digicam back then to prove my claim. I swear...payat talaga ako! I look like a stick insect back then! Kadiri!! lol.

And look at Ico, he was 8 years old here...kinda slim too compared now! Hahaha!

with Ico

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hindi totoo yan! waaaaaaah!! LOL

grabe, mas payat ka pa sakin dati ha!

cute nung bag organizer noh? aalog alog lang sya sa speedy 30 at baka sa neverfull mm mo =)

Anonymous said...

huwaaaaaaaawww! dalagang dalaga ka pa dine hahaha

Annette said...

uy ang payat mo sa pic, pero carry mo naman.

SWITTOOTH said...

ang sexy mo!!! :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi kelly,

believe me..ting-ting at skeleton ako when I was single. Nagka-laman lang ako when I gave birth to Ico. hahaha! kaya SUPER dream ko bumalik sa pre-wedding body ko! :(

re: bag organizer, yup pang-speedy type sya. but if malaki bag na like neverfull/batignolles, I got this gift from jody and dicky na bag organizer last xmas. mas big compartments sya.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi joy,

korek ka..ineng na ineng! parang walang sa muwang sa mundo! bwahaha!

hi annette,

yes... dream weight ko talaga bumalik sa ganito kapayat na body! huhuhu!

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi tet,

salamat... hirap ibalik sexy katawan di ba, shhiiyyeet! :) lipo na katapat nito! lol.

SHIELA said...

wow super ganda at super payat ka pala dati. same with me :). ngayon parang wala nang pag asa. anhirap kasi i refused ang food.

ingat.

Unknown said...

If you are considering a pair of women's UGG
, you should be aware that there are several knock-off brands out there with Australian price tags but are surely not from Australia. Women's UGG Boots
along with many other Australian footwear choices, make their shoes to breathe and keep your feet dry no matter what the weather.