CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

missing the MBAPs

Mommy Bloggers Association of the Philippines a.k.a MBAPs.

A group of female individuals coined by Apols who shares common interests (ie: online shopping, shoes and bags), aspirations (motherhood and martyrdom), kwentos (wifey stories and kids) and rakets in life. Purely driven by our desire to be an amazing wife, best mom for our kids, great friend to others and of course doing all these roles while establishing our niche in the web through blogging.


MBAP 2007 Christmas Party at MC Do Glorietta


Hmmmm.... I wonder how they are doing now. Though I get to see some updates and chikas from their blogs, I miss the group. Haven't seen them lately especially after the baby boom news and Apols left for Singapore. I miss our usual chismis time from showbiz to make ups, travel kwentos, raising kids, hubby talks and sharing our dark, naughty childhood secrets (*wink*) . And best of all, I miss getting blogging tips and updates from them!! lol.

Need to catch latest news and chikas from the MBAPs. I guess this month will be the perfect time to meet up to celebrate June birthday girls: Jody, Jane, Joy and moi ; and co-celebrate preggo news of Jane, Mich and Peachy. Probably we can hold early baby shower too! Just perfect. Think the baby bedding I found on the net will be an ideal baby shower gift for the girls.

I am so excited!! Do I hear another round of coffee coming? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow naman ang haba ng introduction at history hahaha

nakakamiss nga no? see you soon!