CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

first session with Belo

After raving about the Belo hair removal promo I availed last week, two of my colleagues also got interested and signed up at Belo-Trinoma. I was able to convince them that the treatment at promo was really a good deal considering other derma clinics charge almost double the price of Belo’s. Moreover with the clinic’s reputation, I am sure treatment will be effective, reliable and safe.

I had my first treatment done last Tuesday lunchtime. Since I was told that treatment will be done in less than 20 minutes, I’ve decided to skip lunch instead and go directly at Belo-Trinoma. I was greeted by a very pretty doctor, Dr. April and was asked few questions such as allergies, medical history prior the treatment. She also discussed with me the laser hair procedure, the do’s and don’ts and what to expect after the session. After the discussion, Dr. April led me to the treatment room with a medical aid waiting for me. I was asked to put on laser goggles to protect my eyes. The aid applied cold cream on my armpits and after few minutes, I felt the stingy sensation of the laser machine, gently touching my left armpit. In less than fifteen minutes, the session was done. I was told to apply the laser cream for the next three days (morning and evening) to soothe my armpits. I was told by Dr. April no shaving, plucking to be done until the next session. Instead of using deodorant, need to put baby powder only. Hmmm… never heard that before, that is something new! Initially, there will be no changes on my armpits, hair will still grow but eventually fall-off. Changes may be seen after the third session.

And now I am looking forward to complete my treatment. I just can’t wait to shop for those skin-revealing, bare-back blouses from MNG and Zara. Or probably be more daring next time and get sexy costumes for the upcoming bridal shower party of my colleague next month. Hah, just can’t wait! lol.

‘til my next session post …

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I availed last week, two of my colleagues also got interested and signed up at Belo-Trinoma. I was able to convince them that the treatment at promo was really a good deal considering other derma clinics charge almost double the price of Belo’s.