CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Belo Laser Hair Removal at 50%-off

I’ve been dying to get laser hair removal treatment for months now and I am just waiting for the right timing. I so want to do this as my birthday gift for myself but never had the chance to visit the clinic due to my busy schedule. Until today, on my way to work I heard on the radio (Morning Show of Mo Twister Magic 89.8) that Belo offers 50%-off for all laser hair removal until June 30. Hahaha! That is perfect timing!!

At lunchtime, I immediately went to Belo Medical Clinic at Trinoma and signed up for eight session armpits laser hair removal. From original price of P5600 per session, got it at P2800! Think the price is reasonable and good deal! Prior to signing up, I called my friend who had the same treatment at Facial Care and told me she got the same treatment at P40K+ for 8-sessions too! Then I called Jane and she told me to grab the discount opportunity since she got her treatment higher than the per session price of Belo’s! So after hearing this, in less than 10 minutes I signed up at Belo Medical Clinic. Woohoohoo!! So I am really hoping to say goodbye to my unwanted hair on the next few months...

Btw, what I like about Belo Medical Clinic is the convenience it offers to customers. Clinics are strategically located inside the malls such as Podium, Trinoma and Rustan's Makati. And I can do my treatment at any branch of my choice anytime! This is really a plus factor for me since most of the time I am out on fieldwork. I want to have flexible clinic schedules. :)

So for those who want to avail good discount, do sign up…remember, promo period ‘til June 30 only.

For details, you may call Belo’s Medical Group Inc. 6373676 (The Podium) or 9432230 (Trinoma)

9 comments:

popcorn said...

Do make kwento about your sessions... am interested to know if they're painful.

SHIELA said...

Wow... i want that one as well. Mura na yan ha.

Aggie said...

Ay ay ay!! What a steal!! Jacqui, san ka magpaparemoval?! Sa toot ba or sa pits lang?! Hehehe :D See u! Excited na ako!

I tagged you here!I hope you can find time to do it :D

Jane said...

let me know if it worked for you :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi popcorn,

yup..will post my first session kwento. Yun initial session, kinda stingy but manageable naman :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi shiela,

yup..totally agree with you na mura sya ngayon! god deal talaga :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi aggie,

for now, armipts pa lang...pero parang nice nga gawin sa toot!! lol. Napa-isip ako din eh. If may budget pa ako, Ipa-bikini ko kaya? ang landi ko!!! bwahahaha...

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

jane,

sure..will let you know after the 3rd session if improving nga! :)

You know, I want to do the Spanish Peeling naman..parang nice yun sa face! with Obagi treatment pa! Hehehe!

123 said...

Most of the Breitling Watches have automatic, mechanical movements, however some, especially the ladies' Breitling Avenger , have a quartz movement - I've been told that making complicated mechanical movements small enough for a ladies Navitimer World is very hard and would make the price of a Bentley Motors T extremely expensive.








Which Payment You Should Choose If You Want To Buy Coach Wallets At Outlet Online? If you want to buy a real Coach Bonnie , you can visit to Retail shop where you may need to pay full price. There are so many Coach Wristlet . Women like to buy Coach Ergo .









Many people have a few scarpe Hogan and fit their colours to particular outfits, or they may have a favorite pair that helps them to win certain games and sports. Hogan uomo are made in all shapes and sizes for various sports and activities. One of their latest offerings the Hogan scarpe uomo follows in this tradition. The shoe model in one of hogan donna longest running brands and the shoe has definitely benefited from shoes wholesale its long history.