CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

the birthday girl ...

... and that's me.

As I celebrate my xx birthday today, I offer this special day to the Lord for all the wonderful blessings HE showered me and my family...

For continuously guiding and keeping us safe from harm.
For providing me and my family the best of health.
For giving me wonderful and stable job, which I truly love and enjoy!
For my loving and supportive family, my ultimate source of joy.
For the new baby, another loving addition to our growing family.
For my support circle ... thoughtful friends, helpful and dependable colleagues.
And for all the challenges and hardships that also come my way ...
Making me stronger and be a better person I am now.
I thank thee for all these blessings.

6 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Happy Birthday Jacqui :)
More blessings in the years to come!

Jacqui said...

thanks em! :)

Gracie said...

happy, happy birthday, Jacqui! all the very best :) God bless you!

Peachy said...

happy birthday jacqui!!

more blessings.. God Bless you and your family!

Mich said...

belated happy bday Jacqui! I'm sure you had a blast!

Faye said...

Belated Happy birthday Jacqui!:)