CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday Blues : Part 1

Sorry, I am quite sentimental lately. Blame it on my pre-birthday blues. And with just 12-days away of my natal day, I again start to think and evaluate how I spent the past 365-days of my life. What have I accomplished for the year and how to enjoy the next 365-days of my life.
For starters, allow me to share my simple joys. My musts for a great life (in random order) :
1. my clean and nice bathroom : I love my long baths here. This is my personal sanctuary. My private place.
2. I love pampering myself : manicure, pedicure, foot spa, body massage. Super indulgence.
3. date with the husband : whether simple coffee date, dining-out or watching movies. Gives us time to catch up and time to talk about our future.
4. shopping, shopping : Every girl's joy! I love rewarding thy self, for a job well-done, for being "nice" or simply just to perk me up.
5. nap time : I rarely get naps since I am working, thus I sooo love weekend naps. Especially nap time together with the husband and Sam.
6. time before we sleep. Our family bonding activity.
7. feel good movies : makes me appreciate life more and enjoy simple things in life.
8. I love coke light : It refreshes me ... revitalizes me. My usual caffeine-fix if I can't get my coffee.
9. my wifi internet access : I can blog and work while on the go. gives me absolute freedom and be connected with the world.
10. my kitchen : I love cooking for my family. Bliss for me seeing them enjoy the food I prepare.
And of course, top 5 I can't live without...
1.The husband : who loves me so dearly. Who continues to support me in all my decisions and (sometimes) whims in life. Who understands and guides me, and for sharing my dreams and hopes in life.
2. My kids : for making me laugh. my source of happiness and inspiration.
3. My Family : My comfort circle.
4. My Work : Aside from giving me so much financial independence ... I love what I do. I love my work to bits. Really!
5. Above all, GOD : for the good health of my family, and all the wonderful blessings He showered us.

So much for being so cheesy or sentimental for one day. Now I am not sure if these sentiments are brought about by my pre-birthday blues or mostly pregnancy hormonal changes. Now I am confused! LOL. Anyway, back to surfing the net for good-quality and affordable fluorescent light bulbs for our outdoor patio and garage. Need to find energy-efficient lights as our household cost-cutting measures.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

above all, God? Why is he last on the list?