CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hooked on Pepper Lunch

Eversince my dear friend Apols brought me to Pepper Lunch at Takashimaya SNG for dinner, I am instantly hooked to this yummy, DIY sizzling steak. Actually, I've seen the restaurant for almost a year now at Trinoma and Megamall, but I didn't bother to go inside the resto. Until ... I've tasted the oh-so yummy goodness of their steak just few days ago from SNG. And it was really really oh-so yummy!

I simply love the concept of this fast-food resto. An affordable DIY steak express, using premium beef from Australia and New Zealand served on a special hot plate wherein you can cook your steak just the way you like it. Of course the steak comes with it's special honey brown sauce, pepper butter and freshly gorund black peper, making it distinctly unique and irresistible.

My fave list from their menu:

PEPPER STEAK: Melt in your mouth tender beef slices, topped with their famous pepper butter. Ummm... This is my first taste of Pepper Lunch. And was instantly hooked!


BEEF PEPPER RICE : I love the aroma of freshly-ground roasted pepper topped with their unique pepper-butter, sizlzing with thinly sliced beef. Yum-yum! Best steak on a budget. Went back at Takashimaya, Orchard just to eat lunch before I leave for Manila. LOL. Obviously, can't get over the sizzling steak goddness of Pepper Lunch.


I can't wait for another Pepper Lunch steak visit. For Father's Day dinner, I am thinking of bringing the family tonight at Shangrila Mall so they can enjoy this oh-so-good yummy steak. The husband will love this as well as my son, Ico. They are steak lovers too like me! I am sure with all these steak and butter fat-loading I've been doing for days, I need to check out the web for effective mesothelioma pills that will help me lose weight after pregnancy. With all these SNG food-trip and excessive dining out, I need to watch out my pregnancy diet soon. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Apols said...

hahaha!

Dont name your baby as PEPPER! LOL

Jacqui said...

Nyahahaha! Actually, pepper is a nice name ha, especially for girls! :)

Anonymous said...

The ones in Trinoma and Megamall are not the real Pepper Lunch stores, just imitations. The real ones are in Power Plant and Shangri-la (and soon, Alabang Town Center) only.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

Thanks for the info.

Kaya pala I never bothered to check the Pepper Steak stores at Trinoma and Megamall. Because if it has the same style of Pepper Lunch Japan, I'm sure I'll definitely go and try their food. :)

Gracie said...

jacqui, try the Pepper Lunch in Powerplant. ayan, biglang nag-crave ako tuloy! babalik ako dun sa Dec!!

Jacqui said...

ay sige gracie, better nga at powerplant. Then royce chocolate afer noh?! wow, super indulgence! :) ok lang, preggy reward ito (perfect excuse!)

mm said...

ung real pepper lunch nga is at powerplant and shang, mas masarap ba sa SNG pepper lunch?

Jacqui said...

Hi MM,

Not sure .. haven't tried pa yun dito sa Manila. Pero gusto ko kumain ulit Pepper Lunch!!