CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

birthday plans

Yes, it's going to be a very, very happy birthday this year. As I celebrate my x birthday exactly one week from now (June 14), my birthday plans and wishes will do come true. LOL. It's going to be an uber busy birthday month for me and as I've previously mentioned in my blogs. My only problem ... moolah to spend! Hehehe! Anyway, I am ecstatic and overwhelmed with joy as I finalized my birthday plans.
1. I've got my birthday gift.
A week advance, actually. Weee! This one deserves a separate post.
2. June 10-13 : Hongkong Travel
The husband as of June 2 agreed to pursue our 4D/3N HongKong travel. Yes, despite all the H1N1 scare, he was convinced to go. I've shared with him emails from my friends who went to HK recently. They've shared comments and stories travelling with kids at this time not at all bad. Risky, yes...very risky in fact. But, we are hoping (and praying) all our possible preventive measures preparation will win over this flu virus.
I am excited to visit HK together with the kids. Will be spending more bonding time at Disneyland than shopping! Yes, believe me...less shoping in HK this time. LOL.
3. June 16-19 : Singapore Trip
Work-related trip in time for the Communicasia Event in SNG. I was told still sale period at SNG, though I don't have plans to shop ... not sure if I can say NO to those gadgets at Sim Lim, shops at Orchard Road and make-up haven Sephora. Hahaha! I am sure I'll have more time to shop here than in HK since I'll be travelling without the kids. It'll be perfect time for me to visit Ikea too, and check out outdoor lighting for our garden I found on the web.

Despite having a back-to-back meetings, I look forward to Singapore's night life. I am sure most of our FA-partners will invite us for dinner and cocktails at Clark Quay. As a matter of fact, I've received cocktail invitations already from them and like I've said it''s going to be a very,very busy networking nights in Singapore. Haaayyyy....
Now I am really excited on my upcoming birthday. Got so many plans on how I'll spend my natal day. This year of course, will be an unforgettable year for me. Aside from turning a year older with a "travel" bang ... I am happy preggy too with Baby No. 3 ... my last, actually. So, will it be really a happy, happy birthday? I sure do hope so.

0 comments: