CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my mini collection ...

... the LV Damier in ebene and azure color.

Obviously I am hooked with the LV Damier dainty print. It's very simple, print not so loud and yet totally LV classic in a different way. I find the Damier canvas elegant, subtle and classy. Low maintenance too comparing to LV monograms with pale beige leather that tends to darken over time. Oh which they call it "patina" - a phenomenon that occurs in untreated cowhide leather of bag. Caused by oxidation, sunlight, weather, oil in hands and dirt. Anyway, this is one of the main reason why I love, love LV Damier. The ability of leather to change color over time not as evident with the Damier choco-brown leather. Perfect! Now, I only have to worry on my Speedy 30 azure's top handle. Well, a minor problem on my pretty azure print and can't be avoided. Haaayyy....

Now off to my LV Damier raves ... need to check the web for light and compact barcode scanners for my brother's small grocery business. His business is doing well lately and he needs an efficient tool to maximize profits.

9 comments:

Gracie said...

kaya nga hubby prefers this line over the Monogram...madaling i-maintain - hindi maselan. pero fave bag nya for me yung Marc Jacobs ko na black. kahit ibalibag ko, ok lang. very sturdy! and supple pa ang leather :)

Jesse Pega said...

Nice collection Jacqui!

Me too. I definitely like the damier line more than monogram. Pang harabas bag talaga. Unfortunately, my NF is already showing signs of patina na. Sad :-(

Faye said...

wow! nice collection Jacqui! I love to own one! hopefully thi syear ;)

Jacqui said...

Hi Gracie,

Really, nice marc jacob's bags? Don't have one eh...probably will check this out too, for my pang-harabas bag (ay, pag may budget na ulit pala. LOL.)

Jacqui said...

Hi Jesse,

Yup...the damier print really much better color for everyday use.

I asked LV Greenbelt if they still provide maintenance/bag cleaning service. Wala na nga din daw. Sayang.

Jacqui said...

Hi Faye,

Thanks for the blog visit ... and thanks for viewing my "mini" damier collection. Hehehe!

No worries, I'm sure you'll get your damier bag soon :)

kelly said...

parang ang nice ng azur pag tinabi sa damier

jody said...

nice, nice, nice! bili ka pa ulit! bwahaha!

Mich said...

wow! ang dami! love it! :)