CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

new baby of the family ...

Nope, not the new baby inside me...that will be 5 months from now still.

All about the new baby I got this June. With my busy schedule lately, I almost forgot to post the birthday gift I received 9 days before my birthday. The plan is to get this new baby by 3rd quarter of this year, but surprisingly, with our old black car gone in 90 minutes (read here), this car was purchased months in advance. Just in time for as my birthday gift. Hehehe! Lucky, lucky me.


Honda Civic 2009 1.8S series (with dual airbags), color : bluish-silver



Aside from the new car which I doubt I'll be driving most of the time, (you see ... the husband loves the new civic baby ...guy's porma car daw!) , I am still hoping to get my other birthday wish. The gift I've been eyeing (and saving) for months now.

So much about birthday gifts, need to check construction materials for our small garage to accommodate our new baby. I saw steel buildings materials from the web which I think would be very ideal for our garage requirement.

4 comments:

Aggie said...

Huwaw Jacqui!!! Congratulations!

Gracie said...

Congrats on your new ride! What a lovely birthday gift!

Jacqui said...

@ aggie : thanks girl! mas mahal nga lang ito sa gas. huhuhu!

@ gracie : yup, great timing noh?! :)

jody said...

Ok lang walang bag, actually meron din naman pala...may bagong car naman! congrats!