CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

the baptism invite

Before I proceed with my research on the best colon cleansing treatment available on the web for my aunt, allow me to share with you the draft baptism invite I got from Adworks.

Cutie, don't you think so? Though I love the overall theme, Baseball with red, black and white colors ... unfortunately, the invite doesn't look like appropriate for baptism, right? It seems the invite made to celebrate my son's 1st birthday instead. LOL. Well, aside from his actual physique quite big for his age at 2 months, the invite no longer suggests baby themed party but for tots already. Thus, I asked another invite-maker to provide me a different perspective of invite ... more of baby approach design this time. Now I am eager to see the layout. Can they make my little squirt look like a real baby? Hehehe! I sure hope so.

0 comments: