CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

perfect body bag

Never thought I am gonna get a body bag for myself. Well, I don't have plans to own one before ... but, when the little squirt arrived a few months ago, I've decided to get a nice body bag. The idea, is to have my hands free when travelling so I can easily hold the little boy and my shopping purchases! LOL. But seriously, I think it is more practical to own a body bag when you are out with the kids. Safe and convenient to use.

Do check out LV Bloomsbury PM in Damier print. Husband bought it again from his usual business trip, LV Hawaii. A lot cheaper compared to LV Manila or any LV store in Asia. Yes, the body bag in Damier print again ... can't get over the damier print still! Anyway, another lovely addition to my growing damier collection. Hehehe!

The package : from catalogues, boxes and bags from Hawaii

LV Bloomsbury PM in Damier Ebene

2 comments:

Gracie said...

i love it! see, i told you nice yan. bagay yan sa'yo (lalo na sa Japan trip 'nyo!). if i'd buy a bag this year, 'yan din siguro bibilin ko. kaso wala muna akong designer bag purchase this year...patatapusin ko muna 1st birthday ni Dade & may pinag-iipunan akong one shot big shot na bag :p

Jacqui said...

Go chanel, Gracie!! hahaha!! ako din, sa bday ko by June ... flap na!! Sana maka-ipon ako :(