CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

travel plans

Before I search for possible Outer Banks vacation rentals for my aunt in North Carolina, allow me to share our travel plans for the family this year. Since we are still recovering from recession, and travel budget quite tight this time, the husband and I have decided to just go for two out of the country trips for the year.
First, to celebrate our 6th year anniversary, we chose to tour Tokyo, Japan this time. Travel period by end of March, just in time to catch the cherry blossom festival. Wouldn't miss Disneysea and Sanrio Land.
And second trip with the kids probably first week of June to celebrate my birthday. Last year, we went to Hongkong but this time, Singapore it is! It will be perfect time to visit with the opening of Universal Studios and of course, the Great Singapore Sale. LOL.
If budget still permits, I am still negotiating with the husband to do quick visit at my fave get-away place, Hongkong to bring the kids again at Disneyland. Yes, my fave place and I can't fathom the idea of omitting HK from our travel plans this year. Hahaha! Let's see and I do hope and pray to go here together with my siblings and their family.

0 comments: