CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

LVOE dillema

As I've blogged earlier, the husband is off to Hawaii by next week. As much as I want to join him on his upcoming trip, I can't. Due to some financial reasons, I begged off. I've decided not worth joining since he will only be staying for 5-days only. I will be forced to tour Honolulu alone since he will be attending conference most of the time. Hence, as I normally do yearly everytime he goes here ... instead of spending for my airfare, I would ask the husband to bring home "nice" item for me. Hahaha! For me, Hawaii equates to a brand new LV bag for me. LOL!

Getting new LV item difficult for me this time, I am in dillema. I can't seem to find anything I want. But, since the husband is leaving and the LV bag prices really good here ... might as well take advantage! And now, can't decide which one to get. Oh, nothing major but I plan to ask the husband to get me something Damier Ebene again! LOL. Check out my wishlist below:

LV Bloomsbury PM -- body bag for travel at $870 ... very practical and feminine as well. Witho ur upcoming Japan trip, think this bag will be very useful. I can simply stash my celphone, passport, money inside without hassle. The PM size not that big nor too small to fit everything. I LVOE IT.

LV Keepall 50 (can't find pics in Ebene color)-- no strap priced at $970.00. Lovely to complete my Damier entourage when travelling, don't you think so?
LV Eva Clutch -- (Yes again!) at $550 I can't get this off my mind. I already had my Eva cluth last July from SNG but sold it after two months ... and still unused! Crazy eh! Well, I sold mine since I find it impractical to use. Too small for my frame. But, I can't get this baby out of my mind! Hahaha! I still want it!!

LV Insolite Wallet in Damier priced at $565.00 I like this wallet since it fits more card slots. Bigger and more practical to use since it can hold more cards and with plenty of room to stuff receipts. I wonder if LV will release Damier print with a twist of color. Perhaps Red, that will be a perfect combination! :)

Anyway, now I am in dillema. I just need to pick one and need to decide fast ... seven days to go and the husband is bound for Hawaii.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Binenta mo pala yung eva cluth mo? Ako din stll in search for a body bag....maliit ata for me ang pm ng bloomsbury. sa mens collection ako tumitingin. gusto ko yung puede na ring pang laptop.

punta ka nga pala japan no? check me a keepall there ha. nakita mo ba yung dark handle for a mono ng keepall? mukha bang pang guy?

Gracie said...

get the Bloomsbury - it's super nice! hehe!

btw, i found pics na ng venue (yay!). i'm done sorting the pics...resizing & posting na lang :)

Jacqui said...

hi jody,

yes sold my eva after almost 2 months na nasa box lang. hahaha! my friend got it ... same price din naman bayad nya. pero alam mo, type ko pa din sya. can't get over ang cuteness factor nya! LOL.

i tried yun pm, ok naman ..check mo kasi parang malaki gm size eh.

yun keepall dark handle, di ko pa nakita. sa site ba?

re: keepall at japan, sige ihanap kita. text kita pag may nakita ako. sana may makita ako maganda C flap ... wish ko lang talaga! :)

Jacqui said...

hi gracie,

sige let me know if na post mo na baptism pics... im having problems pa din sa SSA ..ayaw ibigay Bay 1 ir Bay 2 .. ang liit kaya Bay 3, kulang space! hahaha! :)

re: bloomsbury ...parang type ko. sana may extra money pa si asawa at maibili ako. lahat kasi money nya naka-tie up sa new biz nila. sana kahit 50% bigyan ako. hehehe!