CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

party updates

14 days to go ... and it will be Migo's big day. Baptism preparations almost done. Settled with suppliers and even paid partial payments. Food catered by Josiah's. Though we wanted to try Syracuse catering for our event since we heard good raves about them, unfortunately they are not available in our area. Too bad. Anyway, almost ready except for the cake and give-aways. I've already shortlisted my cake suppliers, and just waiting for the best quote. For the tokens ... well, unfortunately I haven't finalized anything yet. I have so many ideas in mind ...but due to budget constraints, need to be practical and choosy. Wish me luck to decide on my baptism tokens soon. If I can't find the right tokens ... might end up providing cupcakes from my cake suppliers. Simple yet very, very yummy. Very practical choice.

0 comments: