CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

baptism preparations update

Baptism preparations already in full swing. As a matter of fact, almost done and just waiting for the big day. And since I am on my last three weeks preparations before the actual big day. I've already covered most of the major items needed for the party. Until, there was a minor hitch last week on the baptism date.
After booking all the party suppliers, and settled fifty-percent downpayments, I've learned that our annual sales incentive trip will coincide with my original baptism sked of February 6. The team will celebrate at Phuket for three days from February 5-7. Wow, talk about perfect timing, eh? I almost fell on my chair when I received the call from our trip organizers. Now I am not sure if I should move my baby's baptism or stick to it!
At this point, haven't made any changes yet. I am still praying our trip to be re-scheduled to other dates. If not, I am pretty sure it will give me a bad headache re-scheduling and talking to party suppliers. And will badly need strivectin anti-ageing cream to remove all those wrinkles caused by my baptism party pressure. Hahaha!

0 comments: