CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ico!

Today marks the 14th Birthday of my eldest son, Ico. Yes I have a fourteen-year old son who happens to be the big brother of Samantha and Miguel. How time flies so fast! I can still clearly remember when I had to struggle taking care of Ico at a very young age. Raising a kid and studying at the same time. You can say I started mommyhood and matured in life early, and became not only responsible for myself but to my little boy as well. With big dreams for my son, I continued to study, stand on my own. Fought for him and became strong despite all the odds in my life.

And with great pride, I am happy to say I've raised a wonderful and responsible child. Very smart and bright kid. Big and gentle brother to Miguel and Samantha. On your 14th Birthday, I wish you all the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICO! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments: