CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

online loots

What's keepin' me busy lately? online loots. Hahaha! For the past weeks been busy checking out shoes for my little boy, boots for my little girl, bag for myself, baby bag for my use and of course, shoes for me. So far, was able to get these items:
Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel Tower

Tory Burch Thong Sandals

Shopping online truly addicting, isn't it. My credit card took a bad beating this month from all my online purchases. From Balenciaga bags, RL to Tory Burch shoes ... endless shopping and I just can't stop! Save me from this insanity! LOL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. How do you arrange for delivery? I've been wanting to order online too.

Gracie said...

where did you get the bag? i want one, too.

Jacqui said...

I buy from US stores like Nordstrom and have it shipped to my aunt based in NY. Since she will be home by end of the month, she can bring my loots here in Manila.

OR you may buy items from US sellers and have it shipped to Johnny Air Cargo (NY or any other state available check the website for the address), from JAC will have it shipped here in Manila pick up at JAC local outlets (ie: Megamall), though medyo expensive kasi per lbs charging nila.

Jacqui said...

Gracie,

Nordstrom website. Paid it using my card, pina ship ko sa friend ko sa US, and asked her to bring it home.

Sayang nga, wala beige color. Mas gusto ko yun eh. Pero settled for Blue na lang din. This is $155 + tax.

Gracie said...

jacqui, sa inggit ko, naghanap talaga ako. muntik ko nang patulan ang Norstrom & pa-ship ko na lang dito sa cousin ko. yun pala meron naman dito sa DXB na Longchamp stores. buti na lang i read in one blog na released na 'to worldwide, pero 2 colors lang. i got the beige one -- large with long handle. i got it cheaper sa Nordstrom :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi gracie,

wow..inggit ako, cheaper than nordstrom? im sure kasi ako paid tax pa! and yun color, i settled for blue (pang jeans na din!), sabay kami kumuha jane..atat kasi kami eh. di makapag-hintay! hahaha!

Gracie said...

maganda nga yung navy for jeans ...naisip ko rin yun. pero ang husband ang pumili ng color eh. pwede na kesa wala...haha!