CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another LV Delight-ful!

I am supposed to research about asbestos mesothelioma for my aunt, when I got distracted from the LV alert I received from my friend, Beng.
Introducing, the Louis Vuitton Delightful in Monogram Canvass released June 2010. My friend told me that the bag is already available in Guam, and I think it can now be found on the LV website. The price is quite a steal, almost same price as the Neverfull series. But the design, it's like a combination of LV's recently launched artsy in hobo shape with the size of Neverfull.
And since I already own a NF bag, I am thinking of getting the GM size as I love zippers! Sadly, only the GM size has the zippers infront, which gives the distinct style of Delighful. Oh well, still thinking. I want to see the GM size IRL first, it may be big for my size. Anyway, since I am off to SNG next weekend, I hope I can find the bag here for actual fitting (*wink, wink*). Keep you all posted.

0 comments: