CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

birthday thanks!

Yes, it's my birthday today ... I am another year older, wiser, and more grateful. And I thank the Lord for giving me another year, another year to be productive at work, to share my life, spread love and laughter to others.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings ... you've given me so much, and I can't thank you enough. For my family, my loving husband, sweet and adorable kids, my fun work, thoughtful friends and colleagues ... thank you!

Thank you for all the birthday greetings sent via text, twitter, FB and email. Really appreciate it all. I guess I have to say BIG thanks to the internet, particularly the social networking sites like FB, you made remembering birthday's very easy, easy to connect and touch other people. Anyway, your simple birthday greetings, made my day really special.

Again, thank you so much!

0 comments: