CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

weight battle

After giving birth six months ago, I've been in constant battle with my weight. I thought it would be easy to go back to my pre-preggo weight, by simply going to the gym and following a strict diet but like other people, I've realized it is easier said than done. With a little baby to take care, with the constant demands from my work, and with a home to look after ... my diet plans took a back seat to give way to my other priorities in my life. I've tried several ways to lose weight, mostly instant weight-loss pills and so far, the results are slow and unappealing as I can't see myself improving. I've read several sites for top diet pill available in the market, and the results ... endless! Now, I'm not sure if I should continue taking diet pills or just go back to the gym to lose weight.
Anyway, what do you think? The picture below was taken two months ago from our summer get-away at Shang-rila Boracay. I've successfully lost a little over ten pounds after giving birth, and I am determined to double it by year-end. Any chance you can help me with instant weight-loss pill? :)


0 comments: