CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

june travel plans

Before I read more about fat burner reviews, allow me to share our family travel plans for my upcoming birthday and Father's Day this June.

For June 19-22, our family will be Singapore bound. Since we haven't really been out as a family for a summer vacation, we've decided to celebrate our last hurrah for summer with the kids before the school opens by 2nd week of June. Well ..that's the grand plan. However, since the airline promo happily coincides with my birthday week and father's day celebration, we've made some minor adjustments to maximize our trip. And of course, to save on costs.

Normally, we leave for Hongkong month of June to visit Hongkog Disneyland. But this year, since the Universal Studios opened early 2010, we've decided to bring the kids to Singapore. It will be their first time to visit the country, while the husband and I ... our nth visit already. I am sure they will love it here. Thus, aside from Universal Studios, our travel itinerary will include Night Safari, visit at the Science Museum, explore Jurong Park, photo opps at Merlion City, roam around Sentosa Park, and of course, enjoy the Great Singapore Sale shopping along Orchard Road. Weeee!

It's a fun and adventure-packed trip for our family for four days and three nights, and I can't wait to finalize our itinerary. Haven't booked our hotel yet, but I am definitely sure to get the hotel package with Universal Studios free ticket. Coolness, eh!

0 comments: