CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 7, 2010

first day of school

It's Samantha's first day of school today. She's on her last phase in pre-school as Kinder 2. Next year, my little bratinella will be in Grade 1. Oh my, time flies so fast! I can still remember her first school day, back when she was enrolled as "saling kitkit" in a small playschool near our place. She was 3 years old back then. Just simply enjoying singing and playing with her fellow classmates.
But now, just look at her ... a full-blown pre-school. Eager to learn and excited to mingle with new friends. Thankful she matured for the past two years in her big school. Thankful that she turned out to be a good and responsible student. I am really proud and happy of my little bratinella. Oh, no longer a brattinella so much anymore...with the arrival of baby brother, she improved and matured a lot. She became big sister in a funny and loving way too! Well, that is my little Samantha ... and we love her dearly! :)


0 comments: