CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

cramming mode

Yes, I admit. I badly need a good night cream to eliminate those dark circles under my eyes. Been sleeping quite late lately, especially these past few days I've been very busy with work. Sad, but can't help it. I've been very busy finishing some tasks to ensure worry and travel-free Singapore trip. Deadlines must be met, tasks to be submitted for approval. And revenue forecasts need to be finalized. All of these cramming and rush activities, in preparation for our upcoming travel. Yes, in the next fifteen days will be leaving for another trip. This time, with the kids. Quick vacation get-away before the school starts. Though I want to learn more , and read more on the web for quick-remedy solution or best eye cream solution, I am afraid that will have to wait. Because for the meantime, priorities need to be set. And the eye creams not part of my to do list for the week. Yes, I am that uber-busy. :(

0 comments: