CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I heart ...

... this orange bag.

*photo above lifted from Girlie Rodis' Avenue GR multiply site

Saw the bag from my favorite showbiz magazine, YES! and I couldn't help but drool over it. My fellow blogger and MBAP friend Kelly, confirmed this "IT" bag is indeed, HERMES LINDY. So pretty and fab!! And I can't help but to drool again. Love, love the stunning color of the bag. Yet, another addition to my never-ending wish list .. yes, just a wish since I can't afford to own an Hermes bag! (And even if I can afford it, will probably not buy one! hihihihi ... in my wildest dreams)

2 comments:

mm said...

wow si carmina naka hermes love it=)kso mahal nga hahaha dya knw hw mch sa store?

Jacqui said...

ang ganda ng orange nya noh?! nice accent bag, drooling talaga ako! hihihi :)