CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

boys poker night game...

Just received a call from hubby, asking me if we have something (party or date) to attend tomorrow evening. Since no definite plans made yet, I said nothing but I told him I am open for a movie date to watch the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull . That is ... if he has no Friday plans at all. Apparently, he was invited by his former telco-mates for a poker night in Makati and asked my permission if he could go instead. Well, how could I say no..he rarely see these guys! I immediately said yes and told him to join me instead on Sunday at Rockwell for our company's special Indiana Jones screening. After putting down the phone, made me wish we have our own poker tables too. This way, I can host poker night games of the boys and get to spend time with hubby's friends too! Another wish list for me!

0 comments: