CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

bridal shower party preps

I am so happy for my good friend and colleague, Anne who will get married this year. She’ll be married on August 08 2008, the much coveted lucky feng shui calendar dates by the Chinese.

I can’t wait to see her wed on this day. I am sure the wedding will be beautiful and magical with its Zen black and white theme which is truly my friend’s personality. And since knowing how so obsessive-compulsive my friend is, I bet all the wedding details and preparations have been finalized and we are just waiting for the big day! Hmmm… I guess I should be preparing her surprise bridal shower too! For starters, need to choose the party theme to set the mood and get her the best bridal shower invitations for her guests. Oh just can’t wait!!! It’s going to be wild, kinky and fun night for all her guests!

0 comments: