CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Macau trip postponed ... hubby to ITW?

I posted few months back about our supposedly trip to Macau as our sales incentive for hitting our 1stQ 2008 quota. Sadly, the sales trip incentive will be moved to September instead of June this year. Due to some unavoidable circumstances in the company now, the sales incentive trip will have to wait. Oh well, I've been planning for this trip as a splurge birthday treat for myself but I guess my birthday treat can wait as well. Besides, I don't know if I am financially ready yet to buy another big treat (eerrr... bag again!) after buying my Gucci bag on sale last month. Hehehe! Too fast and too much I would say!

Anyway, It seems hubby is bound to leave this June for US. He got an invitation to attend the International Telecoms Week (ITW) at Washington, DC this coming June 2-4 as a replacement representative of their company. His boss can't attend the conference and they are thinking to send hubby instead. Very short notice, haven't planned my shopping list yet! Hahaha! Nevertheless, need to prepare his US itinerary. I heard there will be NOC tours also to be hosted by AT&T and TATA Telecoms in NJ. Thus, domestic plane tickets and rental cars need to be prepared, together with his travel insurance in a rush. Let's wait and see final confirmation by end of the week.

0 comments: