CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

need acne treatments

Lately, I am having problems searching for the right acne treatments for my son Ico who is now on his pre-teens stage. I've tried buying several on the shelf medications such as Ponds, Eskinol for Men and Celateque but the acne problem still persists. Much to be blamed on his love for oily food like chicken skin, peanuts and chocolates, late night sleeping habits and laziness to start a cleansing regimen. As my son would always say, using facial soap and visiting a dermatologists too sissy for big boys such as him! Aaahh... boys! I can't wait he becomes conscious of his looks by the time he's a teenager... and that would be two years from now! I bet, the sissy facial regimen as he claims shall now be basic and neccessary good grooming ritual!

0 comments: