CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

telecoms talk

Being in the telecommunications industry for almost ten years, it is not unusual that you will hear me talk some techie telco jargon in between my marathon conversations. Others are often surprised to hear me talk about routers, bandwidths, leasedline, metro ethernet, cable patch panels and even IP protocols in the middle of my LV, Gucci, diapers and kiddie party planning talks! Hah...never ceased to amaze my colleagues and friends!! Sometimes my friends would mistakenly think I am more of a Network Engineering graduate than a degree holder in Hotel and Restaurant Administration, field I truly love! But, it is really flaterring to hear these kind of comments especially in the industry I am with now. So the next time you need help in your internet or LAN connectivity, don't be intimidated by my sweet, bubbly and wifey appearance ... I can guarantee you, I am one tough techie-cookie inside!

0 comments: