CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

online shopping for party treats!

Online shopping is my recently found happiness and hobby. Hahaha! Eversince Peachy taught me how to buy stuff online, I've become frequent visitor of allaboardtoys.com, old navy, gap and amazon sites! Not that I don't do much online shopping before, but I never realized I can easily shop using my paypal account! lol. It is guilt-free spending, believe me! Hard earned money from my daily rakets ... buying great stuff from my new source of moolah! Oh my!! Never thought my "rakets" will give me so much joy and be this fun! lol.

Weeks ago, I've purchased items from allaboardtoys.com for Sam's 4th Birthday party this coming November. I know still early and quite OA, but ... sayang the discount eh! Hahaha! It will be a Strawberry Shortcake party theme this year and the party will be held at Poveda. (you see, i've already asked around if they allow kiddie parties inside the school, ok naman daw! hihihi!)

So here are the great finds I got online ...

invites and thank-you tags

ruby red plastic knife, spoon and forks

snack treats/looties

stawberry shortcake felt hat

strawberry shortcake polka-dot party pack

I am sure the party will be a big hit with Sam's new classmates. Oh the best part of having school party.. really really budget-friendly! I just need to provide snacks for 15 kids ... plus two teachers! No pressure! Hahaha! So, go with this kind of party planning! Highy recommended!

Thus, 4th Birthday party plans...mission accomplished!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

hi, jacqui, ang cute ng theme mo.

abie said...

uy namili ka na? ako din balak ko sa school na lang 3rd bday ni bela para tipid...

ang cute ng strawberry shortcake sis...

Unknown said...

Auction sites are also good value when it comes to discount ugg boots
. Search on the internet for a shopping mall club that offers ugg
. uggs
are usually pretty expensive. Their high price can be explained by the fact that they are very popular, especially during autumn and winter, so this is the reason why it is not quite easy to find ugg classic argyle knit
at discount prices. Indeed, retailers are not very much stimulated to sell ugg argyle knit
at discount prices. You must hunt for them in order to get a pair of ugg classic argyle knit boots
at a price that is convenient to you.