CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

shopping for baby

They say 2008 is the lucky year for marriage and birth ... and I can't believe most of my friends heeded this advice. We even call it baby boom year for some of my blogger friends and colleagues. As early as January, I already got several text messages from my friends sharing their preggo news and was even invited to number of baby showers here in the office. To date, I've attended four baby showers already, and more parties to attend by third quarter of this year! Awesome baby making year, huh! Because of this, I've been busy organizing surprise party for my close preggo friends in between gift shopping for toys and baby clothing. Really happy and excited for them! And I just can't wait for my turn this year. I do have preggo plans, you know...that is to become preggo too by last quarter 2008! Wish me luck!

0 comments: